Tuesday, June 13, 2023

New studio update

 Hello my friends! So we've been in our new house for 4 weeks now. I was finally able to get to the basement and start organizing and setting up my new studio. I still have a way to go - this basement had no storage and so I'm constructing storage as I unpack. But it's going pretty well. When I had to shut my business down in May to move, I had 30 quilts in house. So about July 1, I'll start taking those quilts back. Then I think by mid-August, I'll be ready to start accepting new quilts. But I'll keep you updated as the summer goes on.

 


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our Blog!

We are here to provide you with affordable professional quality machine quilting and custom made-to-order quilts.

We specialize in:

  • T-shirt Quilts - We start with your T-shirts, jerseys, and uniforms to create a beautiful and useful quilt that will last for a lifetime.

  • Memorial/Clothing Quilts - We use your loved one's t-shirts or other clothing to create of quilt in memory of them.

    Whatever services we provide for you, be assured that your quilt will be handled and stitched with the same care, dedication and attention that I would put into one of my own quilts.
    I look forward to working with you and making you a life long client.