Thursday, May 25, 2023

Sauder Village quilt show ribbon!

 Have good news to share with you all! I had entered 2 quilts into the Sauder Village Quilt show this year. Because of Rick's health issues and our unexpected buying a new house and moving, I was not able to go. So my Mom picked up our quilts when the show was over. I finally unfolded my quilts. On my Fancy Forest quilt, I received a second place ribbon. I can't believe it.! I called this quilt "Living in the Forest". It's a pattern by Elizabeth Hartman. It was not a kit - I chose all the fabrics myself from my own stash. I quilted it with a pattern called Knots 2. Then I used a variegated browns thread called Sinai.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our Blog!

We are here to provide you with affordable professional quality machine quilting and custom made-to-order quilts.

We specialize in:

  • T-shirt Quilts - We start with your T-shirts, jerseys, and uniforms to create a beautiful and useful quilt that will last for a lifetime.

  • Memorial/Clothing Quilts - We use your loved one's t-shirts or other clothing to create of quilt in memory of them.

    Whatever services we provide for you, be assured that your quilt will be handled and stitched with the same care, dedication and attention that I would put into one of my own quilts.
    I look forward to working with you and making you a life long client.