Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Personal announcement

 Hello My Friends - Update: 

3 weeks ago today, I called 911 for my husband and it was determined that he had at least 2 subdural hematomas. (blood in the cranium caused by multiple falls from his MS). After 2 successful surgeries, he just continued to get better and better. 12 days at Toledo Hospital and 10 days at a skilled nursing facility and yesterday he came home! The neurosurgeon said the procedure is 99% successful in returning him to a full restoration and I'm still in awe. Thank you all for praying because God has been so very good to us. As far as work goes, now that he's home, I expect that things will start to be more normal and I'm really and truly hoping I can start working next week. I look forward to everyday "normal" things around here. Thanks again everyone! Jan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our Blog!

We are here to provide you with affordable professional quality machine quilting and custom made-to-order quilts.

We specialize in:

  • T-shirt Quilts - We start with your T-shirts, jerseys, and uniforms to create a beautiful and useful quilt that will last for a lifetime.

  • Memorial/Clothing Quilts - We use your loved one's t-shirts or other clothing to create of quilt in memory of them.

    Whatever services we provide for you, be assured that your quilt will be handled and stitched with the same care, dedication and attention that I would put into one of my own quilts.
    I look forward to working with you and making you a life long client.