Friday, August 13, 2021

Let's talk labels tonight

 Good Evening my Friends ! Let's talk quilt labels tonight. For years, I've struggled with labelling my quilts. Do you all have this trouble? I've tried the kind that are printed on fabric and then use a fabric marker. I've tried printing custom ones using EQ Printables. Still, I find because they take time, I was not labelling my quilts.

I found a solution that works for me. One of my quilting friends found these great woven labels and told me about them. This is their website: https://wunderlabel.com/. I purchased woven labels and love them! They do not fray on the edges, which I was concerned about. I hide them somewhere on the front of the quilt top when I finish the quilt top. Then when I quilt it, the label gets quilted in. I've attached a couple pictures for you. We got labels for my mom too. I think when we order our labels next year for 2022, I'm going to order labels with my late grandmother's name on, so we can go back and label all her quilts.
(this is not a paid endorsement by the way - I just love their product).
 
 
 

 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our Blog!

We are here to provide you with affordable professional quality machine quilting and custom made-to-order quilts.

We specialize in:

  • T-shirt Quilts - We start with your T-shirts, jerseys, and uniforms to create a beautiful and useful quilt that will last for a lifetime.

  • Memorial/Clothing Quilts - We use your loved one's t-shirts or other clothing to create of quilt in memory of them.

    Whatever services we provide for you, be assured that your quilt will be handled and stitched with the same care, dedication and attention that I would put into one of my own quilts.
    I look forward to working with you and making you a life long client.