Monday, July 5, 2021

Email Subscription to this blog is changing

 Hi Friends -

As you know, many of you have signed up to receive an email when I do a new post to my Sylvania Quilting's blog.

Blogger has taken away this feature effective sometime in July.  So I am trying to figure out another email feature.

In the meantime, the only thing I can suggest is to check my posts out on Facebook.  The other thing you can do is bookmark my blog's website on your computer and just check it.  https://sylvaniaquilting.blogspot.com/    I try to post 4 days during the work week, so if you check it once a week or so, you'll have several posts to see.

Thanks for reading my blog and I'll keep you updated,

https://sylvaniaquilting.blogspot.com/ 

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our Blog!

We are here to provide you with affordable professional quality machine quilting and custom made-to-order quilts.

We specialize in:

  • T-shirt Quilts - We start with your T-shirts, jerseys, and uniforms to create a beautiful and useful quilt that will last for a lifetime.

  • Memorial/Clothing Quilts - We use your loved one's t-shirts or other clothing to create of quilt in memory of them.

    Whatever services we provide for you, be assured that your quilt will be handled and stitched with the same care, dedication and attention that I would put into one of my own quilts.
    I look forward to working with you and making you a life long client.