Thursday, September 17, 2020

Make Hay while the Sun Shines

You know the expression "Make Hay while the Sun Shines"? Well....... the sun's been shinining and at my Dad's suggestion, we seized the last two days and stained my deck. We had this deck put in last year to replace the original 35 year old deck. Then we had to wait a year for the wood to age. So last weekend, I got on my hands and knees and scrubbed the deck with deck wash. Then we had to wait for 3 full days with no rain before we could stain. I worked for 9 hours yesterday and today. Dad came over both days and did all the roller work. I hate painting, but I love being able to spend time with my Dad! Back to work tomorrow!

 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our Blog!

We are here to provide you with affordable professional quality machine quilting and custom made-to-order quilts.

We specialize in:

  • T-shirt Quilts - We start with your T-shirts, jerseys, and uniforms to create a beautiful and useful quilt that will last for a lifetime.

  • Memorial/Clothing Quilts - We use your loved one's t-shirts or other clothing to create of quilt in memory of them.

    Whatever services we provide for you, be assured that your quilt will be handled and stitched with the same care, dedication and attention that I would put into one of my own quilts.
    I look forward to working with you and making you a life long client.