Wednesday, July 13, 2016

purple memorial quilts

As a continuation of my last post - these are the other 2 memorial quilts that Vicky G had me make for friends of hers. These two were made from the light colored clothing, so we used a nice purple textured solid for the background of these quilts. You'll notice on the frame that I was able to quilt two at the same time. When I have smaller quilts, using the same backing, the same thread, and the same quilting pattern, I'm able to do that. We used the same quilting pattern (pansy swirl) on these two that we did on the previous two. I really like how these 4 quilts came out - they're each different, but they definitely all go together as a set.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our Blog!

We are here to provide you with affordable professional quality machine quilting and custom made-to-order quilts.

We specialize in:

  • T-shirt Quilts - We start with your T-shirts, jerseys, and uniforms to create a beautiful and useful quilt that will last for a lifetime.

  • Memorial/Clothing Quilts - We use your loved one's t-shirts or other clothing to create of quilt in memory of them.

    Whatever services we provide for you, be assured that your quilt will be handled and stitched with the same care, dedication and attention that I would put into one of my own quilts.
    I look forward to working with you and making you a life long client.