Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Free block of the month

So while in the midst of LOTS of laundry, I'm catching up on my blocks of the month. This one is a brand new one from Sonflower Quilts. It's called "rainbow Sherbet". It's a FREE block of the month. Pay for the first month and if you bring your block in finished by the next month, the next packet of fabric is free. If you're an experienced quilter or someone who wants to learn to quilt, this block of the month is for you. (I learned to quilt by doing Sonflower's block of the month). So here's month 1. I love it! Here's their website for more info: http://sonflowerquilts.com/block-of-the-month/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our Blog!

We are here to provide you with affordable professional quality machine quilting and custom made-to-order quilts.

We specialize in:

  • T-shirt Quilts - We start with your T-shirts, jerseys, and uniforms to create a beautiful and useful quilt that will last for a lifetime.

  • Memorial/Clothing Quilts - We use your loved one's t-shirts or other clothing to create of quilt in memory of them.

    Whatever services we provide for you, be assured that your quilt will be handled and stitched with the same care, dedication and attention that I would put into one of my own quilts.
    I look forward to working with you and making you a life long client.