Thursday, March 31, 2016

Sylvania Quilting work will be delayed by 6-8 weeks

Dear Friends:

My husband had an unfortunate accident last night. He hit a large piece of metal in the road. This metal angle iron punctured his left rear wheel from the inside, which deflated his tire immediately going around a curve. He then lost control of his car and hit a concrete curb. The car is undriveable right now and he broke his right hand. He is having surgery this Tuesday.

My husband is a computer database administrator. Because much of his work is time critical to his clients, there is a lot of work that he still must complete. So I will be his scribe for the next 6-8 weeks while his hand is healing.

Therefore, the work that I am able to do for Sylvania Quilting will be diminished and at a slower pace. My husband’s work must come first. So I will still complete any work that is currently in my studio, but it will be delayed by 6-8 weeks. If anyone would like to take their work somewhere else, I would completely understand. Just call/email me and we can work out the arrangements.

Thank you very much for understanding.

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our Blog!

We are here to provide you with affordable professional quality machine quilting and custom made-to-order quilts.

We specialize in:

  • T-shirt Quilts - We start with your T-shirts, jerseys, and uniforms to create a beautiful and useful quilt that will last for a lifetime.

  • Memorial/Clothing Quilts - We use your loved one's t-shirts or other clothing to create of quilt in memory of them.

    Whatever services we provide for you, be assured that your quilt will be handled and stitched with the same care, dedication and attention that I would put into one of my own quilts.
    I look forward to working with you and making you a life long client.