Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Vacation Project 25 - Intrigue quilt 1

Vacation Project 25 - Now starts a series of quilt tops that I'm finishing today and tomorrow. This all started from a quilt I wanted to make for my for my niece 3 years ago. I collected a lot of fabric - anything with words, but mostly neutrals. I made my niece her wedding quilt. Then realized I had enough to make A LOT more quilts out of the remaining fabric. Today I made 4. Then I have 2 more tomorrow. And I have one one my quilting frame. so that's 8 quilts from one hoard of fabric. So glad to get my bag empty. All these quilts used the pattern called "Intrigue" by Villa Rosa Designs.

This post - Intrigue Quilt 1 - a light center in each square, with dark blues and blacks around the outside. This is a 2x3 layout, or a baby quilt that's - 36x54.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our Blog!

We are here to provide you with affordable professional quality machine quilting and custom made-to-order quilts.

We specialize in:

  • T-shirt Quilts - We start with your T-shirts, jerseys, and uniforms to create a beautiful and useful quilt that will last for a lifetime.

  • Memorial/Clothing Quilts - We use your loved one's t-shirts or other clothing to create of quilt in memory of them.

    Whatever services we provide for you, be assured that your quilt will be handled and stitched with the same care, dedication and attention that I would put into one of my own quilts.
    I look forward to working with you and making you a life long client.