Thursday, January 12, 2017

2016 Long-arm quiltings

These pictures are a compilation of all the long-arm quiltings that I did for 2016. A long-arm quilting is where someone else has made the quilt top.  They bring it to me to "quilt".  The quilting process starts when  I layer the quilt top, the batting and the backing together on my 12' frame.  These three layers of fabric are together called a "quilt sandwich".  I then hand-guide (I do not have a computer) my machine over the "quilt sandwich" with the chosen quilting design.  This process of taking needle and thread through the "quilt sandwich" is called "quilting".  I have so many wonderful clients to be thankful for!  Thanks everyone for a great year!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our Blog!

We are here to provide you with affordable professional quality machine quilting and custom made-to-order quilts.

We specialize in:

  • T-shirt Quilts - We start with your T-shirts, jerseys, and uniforms to create a beautiful and useful quilt that will last for a lifetime.

  • Memorial/Clothing Quilts - We use your loved one's t-shirts or other clothing to create of quilt in memory of them.

    Whatever services we provide for you, be assured that your quilt will be handled and stitched with the same care, dedication and attention that I would put into one of my own quilts.
    I look forward to working with you and making you a life long client.